What Bransa Sourcing did…
What you need:
- 6 lb bone in pork shoulder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- Place pork into 6 quart slow cooker set to low.
- Add sugar and spices to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Coat the pork in 1/2 of the spice mixture. Set aside the rest.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Or, you can smoke for 10 hours on your pellet grill at 250°
- Use two forks to pull the pork apart. Sprinkle remaining spice mixture over the pork to taste.
- Pile the pork on sandwich buns and top with slaw.