What Bransa Sourcing did:
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast (or thighs)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven (or pellet grill) to 375°F
- Mix dressing and sour cream; set aside
- Place chicken in a baking dish or oven proof skillet (I used a preheated cast iron pan)
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of dressing mixture on top of each chicken piece. Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over all pieces. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is 160°F in center of piece.
- Set broiler to high and broil until top is golden brown…(If you use a pellet grill…raise temperature to 400°F and add 2-4 minutes)