I turn 65 years old in April of 2019.
It appears that is a major point in my life which will include many changes.
So far I have:
- Survived infancy in 1954,the late 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s, the millennium, 2010’s…
- Being the little brother
- Finished Elementary School, Junior High School, High School, some Community College…and had a job ever since the middle of High School (with no employment breaks).
I’m on my third “career”…the first lasted 15 years…the second 30 years and am currently on year 7 of the third.
- Found the love of my life (married over 35 years)
- Am the proud parent of a son and daughter
- Grieved at the funeral of family, friends and others
This site is about my Life Journey from this point onward.