What Bransa Sourcing did:
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breast (or thighs)
- 1 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven (or pellet grill) to 375°F
- Mix dressing and sour cream; set aside
- Place chicken in a baking dish or oven proof skillet (I used a preheated cast iron pan)
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of dressing mixture on top of each chicken piece. Sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over all pieces. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is 160°F in center of piece.
- Set broiler to high and broil until top is golden brown…(If you use a pellet grill…raise temperature to 400°F and add 2-4 minutes)
From The Kitchen Of: Linda Dickerson via Mary Jane Tasker
- 1/2lb bacon
- 2 medium onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 15oz can kidney beans
- 1 15oz can butter beans
- 1 15oz can lima beans
- 2 15oz cans pork & beans
- ***All Beans Undrained***
- Brown bacon and place on paper towel to drain
- Slice onions and saute in bacon drippings until soft, adding garlic, salt, pepper to taste
- Add sugar,mustard and vineger. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Break crisp bacon into pieces and add and pour above mixture over beans.
- Bake in covered, greased casserole at 350 for 75-90 minutes.
***Note: Casserole may need to be uncovered towards end of baking time to release some liquid–don’t let it dry out!