- 3 (15oz) cans whole kernal sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon papper
- 8oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into thin slices
- Place drains corn into slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar, and pepper until well combined. Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. Cover and cook on High heat for 2-3 hours.
- Uncover and stir until butter and cream cheese are well combined. Cover and cook on High heat for additional 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
What Bransa Sourcing did…
What you need:
- 6 lb bone in pork shoulder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili powder
- Place pork into 6 quart slow cooker set to low.
- Add sugar and spices to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Coat the pork in 1/2 of the spice mixture. Set aside the rest.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Or, you can smoke for 10 hours on your pellet grill at 250°
- Use two forks to pull the pork apart. Sprinkle remaining spice mixture over the pork to taste.
- Pile the pork on sandwich buns and top with slaw.